Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seven months later...

Here's a quick update before I head to bed. I've been shooting with my Holga mostly these days. I've gotten bored with digital. The hardest part is that I have to wait 3 weeks for my film to be processed and it's about $10 a pop. I'm really not very practiced at the Holga so this is all very lame looking to me. I love light leaks, but I haven't had any luck with them occurring on a particularly spectacular image. Oh well... the fun part is the reveal as I scan them. I really enjoy film right now since it requires patience. Anyway... here are a few. I'll post more later.





How much is that Vespa in the window?


Cupcake Shop

Yellow Door

Cliche Temple Pic

Fishing Naked

These were from my trip to DC back in April. I really hope to visit there again one day. I was accepted at GWU for my Master's degree, but decided it wasn't for me. I'm applying to more schools on the west coast. I'm not a huge fan of how congested DC was. It was terrific to visit though.





No comments:

Post a Comment