Tuesday, November 03, 2009

San Francisco. March 2009





This was in the San Francisco/Sacramento area back in March for the travel class credit at BYU-Idaho. It was a fantastic trip! I would totally do it again if given the chance. It was such a fulfilling adventure. Museum hopping was an experience I hadn't had up to that point in my life. I would love to work in a museum as a coordinator or whatever. I also discovered on this trip how much I love panoramic images if they are done right. I like to practice with different scenes. The first image is a series of horizontal images stacked done at Muir Woods and the second image is located at Muir beach with vertical images stitched together. The final image was at the Crocker Museum in Sacramento in the Old Gallery style set up. This image is almost a complete 360 degree view, hence the distortion. I had not done a panoramic in a 360 degree view but I love the way this one turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment